Monday, December 1, 2008

Snow Much Fun!

Yesterday, it snowed ALL day and Lily was so excited and just dying to go outside and play in the snow. She begged and begged until finally I gave in. I love the snow, but I love staying warm too and it looked awfully cold outside. But, I also thought it would be a great opportunity to take advantage of the snowfall and get some much needed one on one play time in. So, after I got Alexandria down for a nap, we quickly got dressed in our warmest clothes, jackets, hats, and gloves, and hurried outside to enjoy the fresh falling snow. Here are some pictures from our day.We're ready to go!
Look at all the snow!
Collecting snow.
Look, Mommy!
Catching snowflakes.
Building a snow castle.
Santa Paws.
(bwahaha, so clever am I!)


Snow friends.
Snowflakes taste yummy!
Building a snowman.Our little snowman named, yup, "snowman."


And here are a couple of short videos from yesterday. (Don't pay attention to the part where I yell at the dog. . .:) teehee!)






Lilyana refused to go inside until she finally realized how cold she really was, which hit her suddenly, and then she started crying when I couldn't get her cold, wet clothes off of her fast enough! Lol! We warmed up with hot chocolate (which she ended up knocking over and spilling all over my table and floor) and cookies. We had a great time!

No comments: