Thursday, December 4, 2008

Today is our 4 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has already been four years and some days I can't believe it's only been four years! I am so lucky to have Michael as my husband. He is more than I ever could have hoped for and Heavenly Father sure has blessed me. He is my best friend and we are so close and I love that I can tell him and talk to him about anything. He is a wonderful father and I love the way his eyes light up when he plays with our daughters. He is so proud to be the father of our two little girls. I am lucky to have a husband who is willing to do everything in his power to take care of our family. He has never hesitated to do what is necessary to make sure we always have good food to eat, clothes on our backs, and a roof over our head. He is my rock in times of trouble and despair and my confidant. He is my biggest fan and is always encouraging me to go for it. I love the fun times we share, especially when we are laughing together. I am not always easy to live with, but he sure is a trooper and doesn't complain too much :) To my fabulous husband, I love you more with every passing day and I am so grateful for all that you do for me and our family. You and our daughters are everything to me and I need nor want for nothing more than what I have. I look forward to many more years of love and happiness and rocking next to you on the front porch in our rocking chairs when we are older. The Lord surely has blessed me. I love you so much!

No comments: