Tuesday, December 23, 2008

O Christmas Tree

I have finally finished wrapping all the presents and have placed them all underneath the tree! It looks like our tree threw up presents (lovely, huh:)) Lily is so excited about all the presents and her impulsiveness has resulted in a few holy and torn presents. Oh, to be that age again and to have that "I can't wait!" feeling! I do have that feeling, only it comes in a different way now. I can't wait for the girls to open their gifts on Christmas and I am looking forward to seeing the excitement on their faces. Christmas was so much fun when i was a kid, but I have to say that it is so much more fun when you are a parent! We bought the girls a kitchen this year as their big gift from Santa (more for Lily.) I just know Lily is going to LOOOVE it and I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees it! It is so cute and I know she will enjoy playing with it (she better anyway!)

We also wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know how grateful we are to know you and to have you share in apart of our lives. We love our family and friends dearly and we wish all of you a very merry Christmas and a safe and wonderful New Year! May it be full of hope and possibilities! Love to everyone!

No comments: