Monday, November 24, 2008

Grandma's Make Life Grand!

My mom is always pointing out that I have no pictures of her on heer, so this one is for you Mama! My mom LOVES her granddaughters sooo much and spoils them rotten. They are always so happy and excited to see her. Lily spent her first night over at grandma's last night. I was kind of sad (just that she is old enough now for sleepovers!) but she had such a blast! She loves spending time with gramma and having her undivided attention and gramma loves spending time with her Lily girl. Next to her hugs, kisses and cuddles, Lily especially loves shopping with Gramma because she buys her special treats. Last trip, she bought her a whole set of Christmas marshmallow lollipops and her very own Santa Clause bowl, plate, and cup set that she was just thrilled over! My children are soooo SPOILED!!! Thank goodness for grandparents!

No comments: