Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Day

I thought it would be fun to start some new traditions in the Brown family this year. I decided it would be neat to plan the day around the Halloween theme. So, this morning we ate Cinnamon rolls with Orange icing. . . Then for afternoon snack, Lily and I baked orange pumpkin shaped cookies with pumpkin faces (compliments of tollhouse:) They were very yummy.

Then we watched a Halloween movie and after nap we carved pumpkins. Lily wasn't too sure about scraping the pumpkin out. She didn't want to get her hands dirty. She didn't last very long with this activity.

Gotta love the face in this one! "Get it off of me, Mom!"


Michael and I sure had fun with it though. I forgot to take the after carving pics. Sorry guys, but don't worry. It wasn't anything too exciting :)

Here are some cute pics of the girls in their Halloween outfits:




Gotta love that girl! Getting her to look at the camera is like pulling teeth sometimes!

Oooh Lala! I'm sooo cute it's SCARY!!!




Alexandria with her friend Alexis (babysitting kid.)

All in all, it was a rather fabulous day! And the fun had only just begun!

No comments: