Monday, February 2, 2009

Valentine's Day Cookies

Sunday, while the guys were watching the superbowl, the girls (my mom, sis, Lily, Alex and Me) got together in my mom's spacey kitchen to make some yummy cookies and brownies in honor of the upcoming V-day (Cameron joined us later.) Needless to say, Lily was super excited and couldn't wait to get started. She helped herself to everything because I guess we were taking too long to get started. It was a lot of fun spending time together and icing and decorating cookies. Lily's favorite part was putting on the sprinkles. Alex enjoyed the spoonfuls of icing that grandma gave her. A tub of icing and 8 containers of sprinkles later (almost emptied thanks to Lily) we had some cute heart shaped cookies to devour! YUMMY and very sprinkley!
My mom and I each made one especially for our sweeties. They, of course, loved them and couldn't wait to taste them! Michael loves sugar cookies, so he was very happy :) I love him!

Lily stuck her arm in a cookie and got icing all over it. No problem for her, just another excuse to lick off the icing! Such a goober!


No comments: