Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Please help me save my life."

Lily was coloring at the table and having trouble getting the cap off of one of her markers. She was asking me for help followed by something I couldn't understand at first, so I kept asking her to repeat herself. Finally I realized what she was saying. She was saying, "Mommy, please get this lid off my marker and help me save my life." Then when I took the cap off for her, she said, "Thank you, Mommy, for saving my life!" I had to laugh out loud. I have no idea where she got the whole "you saved my life" thing, but it was pretty amusing. That girl always has the funniest things coming out of her mouth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was way to cute. i love when they say random stuff like that. you know they have to pick it up somewhere....
i also left you a comment on a post from last year about being an overwhelmed mom. hope things are better but i know we all feel that way some times so i hope my comment helps. :)

Carrie and Michael Brown said...

Things are better! Thank you for thinking of me! I am enjoying more the time I spend with them!