Thursday, February 19, 2009

Birthday Shout Out!!!

I just wanted to wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear beautiful cousin Amanda! (Lily's middle name is from her!) I love you so very much cousin and I just want you to know that you are the most genuine person I have ever met! You are so nice to EVERYONE and you are one of those few AMAZING people who can always find the good in people no matter what. You are so loving and caring. You are definitely someone that I have always looked up to and have wanted to be more like. You are so strong and have such a positive outlook on life. I cannot wait for you to have babies, so I have more of you to love! I really hope your day is as special as you are and I hope that you remember that with each year that passes, you only grow more beautiful!!! We all love you very much and hope the wish you make this year comes true! XOXOXOXOXO!

No comments: