Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 Things I LOVE About You. . .

In honor of the upcoming Valentine's Day, I wanted to express some of the things I LOVE about my family!


LILYANA. . .



10. Your crazy high note contagious laughter.
9. The way you love to help, even though you are not really :)
8. Your enthusiasm to learn new things.
7. You love to share your snacks with your sister.
6. The way you run to me with a new drawing and say excitedly, "It's for you, Mommy!"
5. How you refuse to watch any movie that isn't Barney, Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty and how you are so content to watch them over and over again.
4. When you see me laying down, you cuddle up next to me and say, "I want to lay with you, Mommy."
3. They way you cheerfully announce, "Good morning, Mommy," every single morning without fail; even when it is super early and I don't feel it is that good, but it really helps turn my grumpy, tired mornings into good ones :)
2. They silly way you dance around your room.

And the number one thing I LOVE about you. . .

1. You cannot go to sleep unless you get a hug, and a kiss and we say " I love you," in sign language. I love this and it makes my heart feel so warm and content. I look forward to this moment every day! It brings me such joy to share this ritual with you! I LOVE YOU!

ALEXANDRIA. . .


10. The soft, adorable, baby way you say hi and then hold your hand up to your ear like you are talking on the phone.
9. You love to lay your head on the kitty's fur and suck your thumb.
8. You are so cute (and annoying) when you find Lily's PJ's in the laundry basket and "steal" them to drape over your neck. Then when I "steal" them back from you and put them away, you somehow manage to find them and open her drawer to get them. Then here you come strolling back down the hall with them hanging from your neck again!
7. You love to cuddle and be held and loved on.
6. The way Lily can put her face close to yours and say anything and you think it is the most hilarious thing ever! That is the only time you laugh your hardest.
5. When I turn music on, you immediately stop what you are doing and this huge grin spreads across your face. You look at me excitedly and then you start bopping and swaying to the beat.
4. You love to find and eat lint from the dryer. (Gross, I know! I do not encourage this, but it is so funny!)
3. You steal my sonic drinks and then get so giddy about sucking from the straw.
2. You have been such an easy going, fun loving, patient, happy, baby!

And the number one thing I love about you. . .

1. You are ALWAYS smiling! If you are sick, hurt, or tired, it doesn't matter. You always have a smile to share with me. First thing in the morning until bedtime you are smiling, smiling, laughing. It brings a smile to my face every time and brightens up my day! I LOVE YOU!

MICHAEL. . .


10. You love the Raiders and you are a loyal fan, even though everyone makes fun of you for it.
9. You go out of your way to help other people and always volunteer to do so.
8. You cook dinner because I am always too lazy to do it :)
7. You play with the girls when they want you to, even though I know you would sometimes rather just relax and watch your show.
6. You encourage me and support me in the things I like doing and the decisions I make.
5. You ALWAYS give me massages when I ask for them, even when I complain when you want one and I purposely don't do a good job. ( I hate giving massages! lol)
4. You always let me pick the movie when we go to the theater even when it is your turn to choose. (Not like we get out that much anyway! It is easy to forget! But I know you remember and let me do it anyway!:))
3. You listen to me rant and rave like a lunatic sometimes, but you love me and put up with me anyway.
2. We share the same dreams and goals to be a family for eternity.

And the number one thing I love about you. . .

1. You love and work so hard for your family. You promised me from day one that you would always do what it took to take care of your family and you have held strong to that promise. We have surpassed many financial struggles because of your willingness to sacrifice yourself. I am truly grateful for you and all that you do. I am so blessed to be married to a man who holds the love for his family above himself. I LOVE YOU!

No comments: