Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 random things about ME


Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. Most of my closest friends I have had since the 5th grade.

2. I am terrified of turning 30. It is my scary age.

3. If I could, I would have as many kids as possible before I got too old. (Like the Duggar family:)

4. I am completely obsessed with the TV show LOST and I never miss an episode.

5. I really wish I could play the guitar. I have always wanted to so bad.

6. I used to be able to ride those carnival spinning rides over and over again, now just looking at them makes me want to puke.

7. I LOVE Jean Claude VanDamme. :) Hunka hunka!

8. I hate driving to unknown places alone. I usually will mapquest my route in advance and drive there before (if I can.) I also have to ask for directions over and over and over again!

9. My absolute favorite color is PINK.

10. I almost drowned at a water park twice on my 11th birthday. Still very embarrassing.

11. I used to be able to remember every face and name and now, I can't remember the name of anyone new to save my life. I just pretend I know and then ask Michael later who it was. (Shameful, I know)

12. I have always dreamed of becoming a professional ballerina or dancer.

13. I love my family and friends more than they will ever know.

14. I was in LOVE with Lance Bass back in the NSYNC days. Now I find out he is gay:(

15. I am a huge romantic.

16. I want to travel the world when all of my kids are grown.

17. I thought the Powerpuff girls were the coolest through my senior year of high school.

18. I am not very big on politics and have never voted. (sorry)

19. I hate sports...yes, all of them.

20. I love the ocean but I hate swimming in it. Too cold and I am afraid of what is down there.

21. I freak out in tight or confined spaces or when I cannot be in control of myself.

22. Biggest fear is suffocating.

23. I wouldn't mind if all of my children were girls.

24. I love scrapbooking and photography.

25. I never cried or got upset when a famous person died until Heath Ledger. Then I blubbered.

I tag: Alison, Becky, Sharron, Elise, Nicole, and Liz. Have fun!!!

No comments: