Monday, April 20, 2009

Alexandria's First Barely There Ponytail

The other day I thought to myself, hmmm. . .I wonder if I can get Alexandria's hair into a ponytail. It had gotten noticeably longer in the last couple of months. So, I tried. I gathered as much of the little tuft on the top of her head that I could (this was not easy!) and secured it as tightly as I could in a rubberband. YES! I had done it! It was a success! Can you see it?

You may have to squint your eyes and look really close.
How about from the side? Can you see it now?
From the back? You are sure to see it from this angle, right?Yes, it is the little Alfalfa hair sticking up
from the top of her head.
Don't let the cheesy, yet adorable grin, distract you!How about if I stick a bow in it? Yes! That's it! Taa daa!

No comments: