Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Puppy Love

Alexandria was born an animal lover. She loves to grab our cats by the fur and stick it in her mouth or grab their heads/ears and scream in happiness. She thinks they are hilarious and laughs so delightedly whenever they are near her or lick her face. Fortunately, we have sweet natured cats and they just lay there and take it when she is giving them her "love." While at my friend Bridget's house over the weekend, their dog Barley made Alex her own personal lollipop. I thought it was absolutely gross ( I am not much of a dog lover and I hate being licked even more!) but Alex loved it and thought it was the funniest thing ever! Barley knocks her over and bombardes her with these wet, slobbery kisses (licking even in her mouth at times!) and Alex just lays there and laughs.It was so funny (and even cute) to watch and I couldn't help laughing myself, for a moment, before I ran to pull the dog away from her face ( I am still a mom =) But of course not before I snapped some adorable photos!

No comments: