Monday, May 3, 2010

Sawyer's Newborn Photos (Thx Bridget!)

As I have said before, my best friend Bridget is an A-MAZING photographer, so we arranged for her to take Sawyer's newborn photos. After A LOT of work and praying that the sun would stay out long enough for us to get some good ones, I have to say that they definitely turned out pretty darn WONDERFUL!!!! He is a stinkin' cute little peanut (of course in my non-biased opinion) and was the perfect subject! He did so well and, for the most part, was easily poseable! I am very pleased with the photos we got. Thanks Bridget for always being willing to take photos for me! You do such an incredible job! Love ya!
















1 comment:

Mariah said...

He is such a cute baby! I love, love the pictures with the baseball glove. It really shows what a little guy he is. He looks like he's doing great! Thanks for sharing them. I love seeing newborn pics. ;)