Sunday, May 30, 2010

3 Months!

My little man is 3 months already! So depressing. . .I kinda feel ripped off at times because he came so early, but I have truly enjoyed watching him grow and change over these last few months. He is behind developmentally (but on target for his gestational age.) He has just started smiling and does it often! He is super cute and LOVES to be held. He can put weight on his legs now and he has been off the oxygen for three weeks! He seems to have a bit of acid reflux, which has not been fun, but other than that, he has been doing so well! He was 10 lbs 11oz last week. He eats like a pig, so I am sure he is at 11 lbs. by now. His eyes are turning blue and all his beautiful white-blonde hair is falling out. I love it when people say he looks like me!

Here are some 3 month photos to share: I accidentally uploaded them all in the large format. Sorry! I didn't want to redo it! :) Supersized Cuteness!

No comments: