Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas Eve (a little late)

I know that I am WAY behind on my postings! I am sooo sorry! I know that I have a lot of family who look forward to seeing the pictures, so again, I am sorry, but between this kid I am carrying and the four others I watch daily, I seem to never have the time or energy (when I do have the time) to catch up. All I want to do is be lazy and sleep and rest! I will try and be better though!!


So, anyway, this was Christmas Eve. That morning, while waiting for Daddy to come home from work, the girls and I made holly candy and made and frosted sugar cookies. Okay, not really made. Now that they have those pre-cut designs, it just makes things much simpler :) They girls really enjoyed piling on the frosting and sprinkles! What could be more fun?!






After Michael got home, we went over to my mom's house for some yummy Mexican dinner and the kids got to open up a couple of presents. Boy, were they excited! Alex loved the Tinkerbell doll she got from Grandpa Great and Lily loved the book she got from Grandma.



Grandma got to open her mousepad made especailly for her with pictures
of the grandkids on it.

Auntie Mel got to open her handprint from Nat Nat.
It was a very fun, well spent Christmas Eve. I just LOVE being with my family!

No comments: