Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas at Grandma's

After opening the rest of the presents at our house, we went over to grandma's to be with family, eat a yummy feast and open yet more PRESENTS :) The girls were definitely in Christmas Heaven!

My beautiful mother and grandfather.
My cheesy face girl :) LOVE HER!
Lilers actually giving a decent smile! Who hoo!
Waiting to open presents from grandma.
Dress up set from Auntie Mel.

I LOVE this face Alex is making! Totally makes me laugh every time
I see this picture! Such surprise!
Purse with goodies from Grandma.
Christmas dinner was delicious!
Family Christmas picture. I think it turned out pretty good this year!
Alex, Natty, and Lily! Cute little girls!
Not in the mood for hugs!
Alex, Natty, and Me.
My sister Melinda and Nataleigh.
Always so full of smiles!

It was a very MERRY Christmas indeed!

No comments: