Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cowboy Up: Sawyer's 6 Month Photos, by Bridget Parnell


Sawyer's 6 months photos turned out absolutely INCREDIBLE! Especially considering we had to work really hard for these smiles! (He wasn't feeling his usually bubbly self:( ) I am so in love with this little baby boy and his smile that melts my heart on a daily basis. I can't believe how fast he has grown and I am so blessed to have him in my life. I am also so grateful and proud to have a best friend that is such a talented photographer and who takes my pictures for FREE! I love you Bridget and thank you for all the hard work you do for me!


I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE CHUNKY MONKEY!!!!

1 comment:

Diane's Photography said...

Sawyer is such a happy lookin' little guy! TOO CUTE!!! I love the pictures, your friend does a good job...I wanna give him squishies!