Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Many Faces of Sawyer (includes commentary)


Adored
"I am so loved by everyone!"
Surprised:
"Wow! That peek-a-boo thing you do is INSANE! One minute you're there
and the next. . .WHOA!"
Ecstatic:
"I love my life! I love my family! I love food! It can't
get any better than this!"
Busy (aka working on something):
"Do you mind?! Some privacy please! I don't stare at you when you
are pooping!"
Frightened:
"What the heck is THAT?! You want to put that WHERE?"
ROTFL:
"Bawhahahahahahahahaha! That is the most hilarious thing
I have ever heard! You're killin' me!"
The Deer Caught in the Headlights:
"What? Don't look at me! I didn't make that noise! Ask Daddy!"
Flattered:
"Yes, I know I am the King of Adorable. Thank you, thank you. You may kiss the
royal cheeks now. Whichever ones you prefer."
His Jim Carey impression
"Aha aha ahahehehehahahhe!"
Amazed:
"You don't say?! She did what with who? Oh, no she didn't!"
Repulsed:
" What is that smell? Has my diaper been checked recently?!"
Clueless:
"Duh, huh?"

Aren't his faces just the CUTEST!!!! :D

No comments: