Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Little Monkey Man

By golly I LOVE this handsome little guy! It is amazing to me how a heart can grow and LOVE this new child just as much as you love your other children. God has truly been kind and has blessed us with our beautiful baby boy. He is getting healthier every day! He is not on IV's or bili lights or even his feeding tube anymore! His breathing episodes have gotten less too!He is feeding really well on his own and has even been nursing wonderfully! The nurses say it is only a matter of days before he can join our family at home! It is hard to believe that 2 weeks ago he had so many tubes and wires attached to him! In my completely non-biased opinion, we have the CUTEST little boy ever and I just cannot wait to have him home to hold, kiss, and squish whenever I want!

Here are a few pictures we have taken of our handsome boy over the last couple of weeks:









No comments: