Sunday, November 22, 2009

19 Weeks and Counting!

Baby boy is on his way and I finally feel like my stomach is growing! I feel like this pregnancy is taking FOREVER!!! I am barely half way there! I am sure time will fly with the holidays coming up and then with Alex's birthday in January and Lily's in March, but as of right now, I feel like time is slowly creeping by.

That is okay though, because we need plenty of time to prepare for this little guy to come. We have NOTHING boy and his soon to be bedroom is currently painted pink, so needless to say, we have a lot of work to do! Warning: Exposed belly pic below this one!
I think my baby belly looks bigger with my shirt pulled up. I am excited to say that I can finally use it as a shelf. It works great for eating ice cream in bed when I am feeling too lazy to hold the bowl! (Maybe that is why I seem to spill so much on my shirt these days!)

No comments: