Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am a CRAZED fan of LOST!!! (no joke)


I am sooo completely, totally, and religiously, OBSESSED with the TV show LOST! I have been anxiously awaiting its return and FINALLY all my crying, pleading and relentless begging has been heard and answered! The season premiere of LOST is Wednesday!!!! I can't wait! For those of you who know how I REALLY feel about this show, know that Wednesday evenings are dedicated to hopelessly losing myself in The Island (and Sawyer's eyes:) ) and freaking out at all the new surprises, twists, and turns that come with each episode. I especially become scary with excitement when events and details CLICK with others! It is the best feeling when I realize or figure something out!!! Anyway, I am sorrry (and a little embarrassed, but not really), but I will not be accepting phone calls unless it is of the utmost importance. (I told you I was obsessed.) I can't risk the chance of even missing the slightest detail! It could be the most crucial one to solving the mystery of The Island! I mean it disappeared for goodness sake! How does an island just disapper?!!!! Anywho, I can't wait! I am so totally stoked. Thank you for listening (reading) to my endless, useless, banter. Just be lucky you aren't my husband or my cousin Mandy. They get the worst of it! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No comments: